Climb the Wall Coming in February!
Climb the Wall this February!
We are in the very early stages of putting a team together to enter into the “Climb the Wall” event which is on Sunday February 23rd of 2020. This event consists of walking up 739 stairs of The Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel in downtown Vancouver. It is a fundraising event for The BC Lung Association, which also creates awareness for the 1 in 5 affected by lung disease including asthma, COPD, pulmonary fibrosis, and lung cancer. Climb the Wall, and the funds it helps raise, support vital research, advocacy and patient support programs. Since the event began, Climbers have raised $1.7 million in support of: Life-changing research, Patient support & education, and Issues advocacy.
Our team called “Neurons in Motion” raised last year $4113.15 and this year team Captain, Michael Coss’ goal for our team is to raise $5000.00 for The BC Lung Association. We will do it breath by breath, step by step, and pledge by pledge.
· Every registered participant and team gets a personalized fundraising webpage.
· Your personal and/or Climb Team webpage can be personalized with photos and a message.
· You can forward people the web address (URL) linking to your fundraising page.
· Your contacts can easily search, find your webpage and donate online.
· Everyone who makes a donation will be sent an email thank-you and PDF tax receipt.
Here is the link to join Michael’s team, he would be honored to have you join us. https://secure2.convio.
Now get out there and get practicing those stairs!